Original intention：Let the toy become a memory and become an art
Bask in the glorified sense of accomplishment once the kids done coloring and assembling. The building kits enable kids to develop high confidence and feel proud of their artistic deliverables.
1. First, carefully push out each piece from the wood sheets.
2. Before assembly, get a general idea of where each part goes by referring to the front photograph and the 3D assembly instruction diagrams.
3. Put all parts together by following the right order of numbers shown on the diagram. Join pieces by interlocking the exact two areas together that have the same number (1 to 1, 2 to 2, 3 to 3, and so on)
4. Glue can be used to assemble kit for some small parts. Glue is not included for items shrink wrapped. But glue is included for items packed in color box.
5. If burr is noted while unpacking, please polish it with sandpaper included in the packing.