XCR3D 3D Printer Part Material detection module for Lerdge Board 1.75mm filament
The above video content is tested and filmed by the main board of the store.
Product name: Material detection module
Color: White, Black
Sizes for filament: 1.75mm.
Features: Wear-resistant copper sets added in both the inlet and outlet to effectively extend the product life.
Material detection module with cable* 1set
The first generation material detection module produced by our company are widely used by the manufacturers, DIY customers and hobbyists. The feedback are very good. But this also caused blind plagiarism on the market. With customer feedback and multi-faceted test on the machine, the material detection module currently has been upgraded to the second generation. Compared with the the first generation, the specific optimization are as follows:
◆1. The inlet port/outlet port of the material detection module are changed from the original metal copper sleeve to the rotating funnel opening design, which optimizes the resistance of the feeding material, makes the feeding smoother and eliminates the material/filament, and avoids the phenomenon of filament stucking and planing.
2. Optimization of the position of the internal switchgear, and optimization of the position of the inlet and outlet channels.
3. The snap design between the base and the outer casing makes assembly easier
4. The arrow direction of the inlet position is silk screen, which is convenient for distinguishing the direction of the inlet and the outlet.
5. Change from the original pure ABS material to ABS + PC new material mix, the product is more beautiful with matte texture.
6. The customized colors are availble, please contact the service staff for further details about your need.
Note: Currently only black Material detection module as version 2.0
Practice has proved that copper sleeve will not bring any benefits to wire feed, but will cause scraping and excessive resistance to filament.
Used with Lerdge board:
When there is material in, the green light in the module keeps lighting. And when the material is exhausted, the green light goes off, then the motherboard executes the pause command operation, after the replacement of the material, can continue to print.
Wiring: Connect the module to the M-sensor port on the motherboard.
Used with other motherboards:
The material detection module uses the level transition detection method. When with material in, the detection level signal should be high, and when no material, the material port level signal goes low. When the system detects a determined transition from high to low level, it will regard it as the material exhausted, then the board executes the pause command operation, and after the replacement of the material, it will continue to print.