ScarCure Spray for professional scar therapy
About the product
Polysiloxane.When applied on sacr as guided, ScarCure dries to form a silicone sheet,a protective layer that is
gas permeable and waterproof which allowing scars to normalize the collagen synthesis cycles,producing a normal
Prevent scar formation. ScarCure spray is effective as an adjuvant treatment to prevent hypertrophic scar.
Directions for use
Applied on healed skin, Spray ScarCure over affected area evenly at a distance of 10-15cm,3-4 times per day or
as advised by your physician. Spraying silicone sheet should cover all areas of scar. ScarCure is recommended as
normal treatment of 3-6 months. Large areas of burns and old scars should be treated for longer periods of time and recommended for continued use
- ScarCure should not be administration.
- ScarCure should not be appliedon open wounds.
- ScarCure should not be placedin contact with mucous membranes,or the eyes.
- If irritation occurs,discontinue and consult your physician.
- Store in a dry and cool place, Keep this product out of reach of children.
- Away from the fire source and heat.
Shelf life:36 months